• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

1970 Honda SL175 parts

WorcesterAuto

Total Posts
Total likes
I have a 1970 Honda SL175 I really wanted to restore to factory, but the more I look at it the more I realize it's too far gone, which really hurts because this is my first ever project... I have some parts that are worth selling, the rest I'll keep for the future.

Headlight Housing- $25
Frame- $110
Front fender (Blue)- $35
Rear fender (Blue)- $50
Handlebars- $40
muffler- $80
Front suspension shocks- $60

The rest is pretty much not worth anything, DM/PM me if you're looking for something Ididn't mention, I'll see if I have it. You pay shipping, I would, but Iam broker than my bike.

Unless the bottom end of the engine is full of water, the crankshaft and transmission shafts will likely be fine as well as the cylinder head. Since it's seized, it will take effort (not force) to get the cylinders off but the cylinders can be bored and new oversized pistons fitted and valves are easy to find for the head should it need them - so the engine, for the most part, is probably not junk. The only way you'll know differently is to take it apart for inspection, and use a steering wheel puller on the cylinder studs to push out the seized piston so you won't do damage to the crankshaft/rod bearings.

Yeah I was going to keep it to rebuild the engine at least at bes I can for not only experience, but so that my first motorcycle didn't get completely seperated. If I ever need an engine for a bike, I will turn to it 100%

I have a 1970 Honda SL175 I really wanted to restore to factory, but the more I look at it the more I realize it's too far gone, which really hurts because this is my first ever project... I have some parts that are worth selling, the rest I'll keep for the future.

Headlight Housing- $25
Frame- $110
Front fender (Blue)- $35
Rear fender (Blue)- $50
Handlebars- $40
muffler- $80

The rest is pretty much not worth anything, DM/PM me if you're looking for something Ididn't mention, I'll see if I have it. You pay shipping, I would, but Iam broker than my bike.
Do you still have any parts? I’m in the same boat

Headlight Housing- $25
Frame- $110
Front fender (Blue)- $35
Rear fender (Blue)- $50
Handlebars- $40
muffler- $80

Hello, If your still around, I would like to know about the Muffler if you still have it. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom