• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

black bomber

1. Interesting article about CB450 - Black Bomber

Good article with cool pictures. Motorcycle History: 1965 Honda CB450 – The Black Bomber Or The Prophet | Curbside Classic Even the comments from previous readers are interesting. One reader stated "Coils springs and torsion bars work the same way. They derive their spring function from...
  2. Black Bomber - Sicklerville, NJ

It's butchered up and needs some love but if anyone can restore this bike, it's the people in this forum. So rarely see one for sale...
  3. 1968 Bomber - Ken Ives Red

Dear Vintage Honda Twins Community, Chris Saxby who many of you may already know from this Forum has been providing valuable guidance over the lockdown period on my restoration of a 1966 Black Bomber. During this time I have also acquired a 1968 'Red' Ken Ives Bomber with its original...
  4. Number 6 Joins the Bomber Brigade - or Is It 7 Now?

How far and long will you drive to pick up a "free" Bomber w a D-kit front fender and papers? Anyone holding D kit parts? Ask me tomorrow or next week about whether it was worth it.
  5. '66 Black Bomber Engine Overhaul

Hello everyone, I thought given the state of the engine right now it might be best to make a log thread, since i always have a few questions and I think it's better than to inundate the other sections. So first of all, a little history and a few pictures! I got this bike in the summer of...
  6. jensen

The build of The Three Twins (CB450's, maybe 4), an inquiry into Differences and Similarities

The build of The Three Twins (CB450's, maybe 4), an inquiry into Differences and Similarities Hi, As a long time member of the HondaTwins forum I only started a few threads over the years, so I thought, it's time to start another one. In this thread I will build three, or maybe four...
Back
Top Bottom