• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

petcock

1. Petcock rebuild

Si she's leaking a bit when in off position. Just started. Looking for rebuild kit. Not finding specifically for cb200. Looking closely they all seem similar. I think the leak is from the gasket with the 4 holes. Also need the gasket were the bowl screws in. Would this work?
  2. stl360+450

Leaky Petcock - CB450

I bought a new petcock for my 1974 CB450 back in May of 2021. The old one was leaking and was not OEM, so I trashed it when I installed the new one. I didn't have any issues for the first 5 or so months, but it started leaking over the past week, while in the OFF position. The leak is through...
  3. rapid_roy

CB175 K6 fuel petcock part

Hey all! I'm buying a new petcock (messed up the bowl threads on the old one, amateur mistake), and when I was looking at parts diagrams, I noticed a part I don't have on my bike. It's part #3 in the diagram. Just want to make sure my bike isn't missing a part. Is this not a real piece...
  4. Rebuilt carbs - replaced petcock - now petcock issue?

Working on a '73 CB350 Rebuilt the carbs - drained, cleaned and flushed tank with "Metal Rescue" - installed new petcock valve. Bike started and idled for about a minute or so at about 1500 rpm. Was running on both cylinders - hot exhaust from both pipes. Carbs responded to increases in...
Back
Top Bottom