• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

search me

davey

Total Posts
Total likes
this is no doubt a problem with me rather than the site. on the old site i could type anything into a bar to search any topic in community. i've tried to figure out how to do that here on the new site and failed, i'm doing something wrong. help?

The search feature here is not the best and we've known it for years. It has to do with the software and the design of the search built into it. It does work for simple stuff, best if done with one or two words. Here are a couple screenshots of a search for "tires" I just did.

tire search1.png tire search.jpg

we've found over the years that the best way to find stuff within the forum is to do a Google search for that particular thing and add "vintage honda twins" to the end of the thing you're searching for (without the quotes). That said, it might not be quite as effective here at VHT for a while until Google catches up to all of our posts, but I'm sure it's closer to being effective now that we've been around for nearly 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom