• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

CMS 14431-312-010 "312" Rockers

Juneaudave

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Late last year, 312 rocker arms were being sold on CMS for around $52 while the USD was at a high (currently$63.25). I was able to source 3 NOS rockers at $40 ea stateside, so I needed one additional that I ordered from CMS along with a number of other parts. This is a quick comparison of the NOS and the rocker being sold by CMS.

The CMS rockers are in fact repops produced in Japan. The website does not divulge that...but I guess I assumed that they were.

op5QbkH.jpg

When compared to the NOS rockers, the CMS example did have different stampings and a more finished appearance.

Cx3CxKS.jpg

I weighed and measured the rockers against each other. There was no discernable difference to me in the total weight or the pin hole diameter.

nHDkUhl.jpg

Conclusion...The repop CMS rockers seem to be a good deal so long as the US dollar remains strong.

Back
Top Bottom