• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Just met a serious CB350 Collector in Canada

Flyin900

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
AD could you please move this above post to the CB350 section. Thanks;)

OK, got it moved. Might you be preparing to add a few specifics?

Maybe he was just letting us know. “Hey. Met a guy. Just thought you’d want to know” type thing.

‘69 CB350
‘68 CB450K0

When I use the Safari IOS system it doesn't play well with this forums software. I posted the info then went to amend it and the initial post was lost and just the request to move it remained, as the initial post was in the 305 not 350 section.

I will wait until I speak with this fellow further to see if I can get some pictures of his collection. He has some serious CB250 and CB/CL350 bikes in his collection it appears. I sold him my remaining CL77 used and new parts as a lot buy.

Yeah just whet the appetite ;)

This was his response to me and what CB250/350's he has presently.

( My question regarding his CB250 bikes) They were only here for 68 and early 69. Poor sales because the CB350 was only $30 more I believe. I have the CB250 set up to Japanese domestic model spec. Chrome panel tank, single unit Speedo and tach, chrome flared rear fender and jdm front chrome, etc.
I also have a jdm 1968 cb350 police bike I built from nos parts and it’s the only one in North America. A jdm 68 cl350, jdm 73 cb350 flying dragon and a 49 original mile 72 cb350 that’s mint. I have a line on a 1968 cl250 also I’ve been trying to pry away for the last 4 years. He said it’s mine when the time comes haha. I’m a sucker for 250/350’s.

Spoke with John some time ago about some parts I needed but he didn't have any to sell. As you say a very impressive collection of unique 350's etc.

Patience Obi Wan..... they may or may not come depending on this fellow. I just shipped the parts today, so lets see where that goes. :)

Back
Top Bottom