• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Vendor 4 INTO 1 Vintage Honda Sales

I’ve bought all sorts of parts from them. They usually have the lowest price on parts, and their shipping is FAST. I’ve compared their price on the identical parts sold by Common Motor and found them to be almost 50% cheaper on some parts. It pays to shop around.

4into1 and Scrambler Cycle are my first click for affordable, easy to come by aftermarket parts. 4into1 does offer some OEM parts as well. For more specialized and harder to find parts I use David Silver Spares or CMSNL.

I appreciate this thread, as I also have wondered about 4into1. Specifically, I see that they sell standard bore size 350 piston rings. Partzilla and David Silver have been out of std rings for a while. There are a lot of no-name ring sets being sold, including some by 4into1. Have any of you used them?

I have used them in the past and although their products are of good quality and reasonable prices, when they ship, they use DHL which involves import duties and brokerage fees for buyers in Canada. The last time I ordered parts for about $125US there was a $30 shipping and handling fee tacked on by 4into1. DHL then tacked on another $42Cdn. I also asked to print on the shipping label that vintage parts are exempt from duty in Canada under Tariff Item 9966.00.00 but that didn't seem to be taken into account with DHL.

I appreciate this thread, as I also have wondered about 4into1. Specifically, I see that they sell standard bore size 350 piston rings. Partzilla and David Silver have been out of std rings for a while. There are a lot of no-name ring sets being sold, including some by 4into1. Have any of you used them?

I can't speak to their standard rings for the 350, but I've spent many dollars with 4into1 on a wide variety of parts from cam chain master links, levers and perches, OEM Honda replica information stickers, cables, coils and condensers to Dunlop tires. They ship free to the US on orders over $200

I've been thinking of going there to pick up stuff the next time I order something. It's about 25 miles from my house.

bought some coils from them based on a recommendation from this forum, I think it was just a couple weeks ago. Parts came very quickly.

I am running 4into1 coils and condensors. Nice hot spark.

Back
Top Bottom