• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

82 CM450A found

Even up north with 3 feet of snow on the ground that's a good deal.

Pretty decent bike with low mileage. They don't sell for much these days, since not as popular as the non Hondamatic models. I fully restored the same bike a few years ago, less a motor rebuild, since it was a great runner.

New tires, new battery and everything worked flawlessly, with all new paint and mufflers and graphics.

I couldn't give it away for months of trying and finally sold it for about that same US dollar money as that bike, at $2K Canadian to a new rider.

P1050562 (2).jpg P1050563.jpg P1050565.jpg P1050570.jpg P1050571.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez there’s a whole new world out there in Farcebook for sure. Interesting looking at the posts on there. They seem all over the place with questions and topics.
VHT seems a little more organized and civilized for me. ;)

Yes the FB groups can be a free for all somestimes. I had about six of them I kept up with after I had given up on the old twins forum that kept me going for about a year, until I came here. Most of them have had to change their status from public to private groups just to keep it focused.

VHT seems a little more organized and civilized for me. ;)

Yes the FB groups can be a free for all somestimes. I had about six of them I kept up with after I had given up on the old twins forum that kept me going for about a year, until I came here. Most of them have had to change their status from public to private groups just to keep it focused.

Yes, we're constantly trying to keep stuff organized around here, and FB groups can absolutely be all over the place with some answers to a question being "hey, I have a bike just like that" with a picture of their own. :rolleyes: The only way that helps anyone is if the picture shows them something in original location on the bike.

Yes, we're constantly trying to keep stuff organized around here, and FB groups can absolutely be all over the place with some answers to a question being "hey, I have a bike just like that" with a picture of their own. :rolleyes: The only way that helps anyone is if the picture shows them something in original location on the bike.

Obviously I am being facetious here, as I am sure lots of people love the site. It and another site are supposedly the new and better way to find bikes for sale these days.

Back
Top Bottom