• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

The old 305 site has been reactivated it appears from some recent posts

Flyin900

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
I did see on another forum a mention of the defunct CB/CL250 and 305 website being resurrected recently. After a visit there today there are some new posts from past members on there including GMan and others in Nov 2022.

Only a few members here at VHT have any of these bikes in restoration or ownership presently, so it maybe a moot point. It is a possible resource though for the 250/305 twin members with some access to older posts and information specific to these bikes.

I did see on another forum a mention of the defunct CB/CL250 and 305 website being resurrected recently. After a visit there today there are some new posts from past members on there including GMan and others in Nov 2022.

Only a few members here at VHT have any of these bikes in restoration or ownership presently, so it maybe a moot point. It is a possible resource though for the 250/305 twin members with some access to older posts and information specific to these bikes.

What's their website Flyin ?

Glad to hear that. I was there maybe a year ago following a link from a FB group dude about a post on rebuilding the Dream rear shocks and the front ones too. Seems it's been hit and miss whether the site is accessible for a while.

Can't remember if it was just "Honda 305 forum", can't find it in my favorites anymore.

I have a newly acquired CB77 Superhawk I have to get going so this may be good news. Hope to get started on it in Jan 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom