• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

There is a fat cam buried in there $67

Did you purchase it Ausman ?

Short answer, yes. I was not going to but after posting and closely analysing the pics I saw something that wasn't to bad. Pitting across the entire width of a lobe is one thing but partial pitting off to the edge is acceptable in my books. The rockers will suck it up for many many miles I reckon. Perhaps this topic is a good idea for another new thread?

Sold now. Ad says 1971 so that makes it a K1 or K2 which means the cam is different than the CB/CL series

To me the pics clearly show it is a fat cam. I think they have their adds mixed up because they have the same description attached to another one of their listings which is clearly the skinny cam.

To me the pics clearly show it is a fat cam. I think they have their adds mixed up because they have the same description attached to another one of their listings which is clearly the skinny cam.
Unfortunately once sold the pictures go away. I haven't opened up either of the K1 engines yet so I don't know if they are fat or skinny, neither one appears to have been opened up before. One day I'll get there.

Back
Top Bottom