• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Honda CL77 motor and assorted chassis parts

Flyin900

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
4 SALE - Honda CL77 motor and assorted chassis parts ( SOLD)

PARTS ARE SOLD AS OF JAN 21 2023 - I am offering a variety of used internal motor parts that I replaced in my motor rebuild. Some items have wear yet are reusable in most cases. There are a couple of partial sets of brand new NOS top end Honda gasket kits with the head gaskets and associated other smaller gaskets.
I have items like tank side rubbers in decent shape and the battery rubber tray that I repaired. I will post some pictures of all the parts that are included.

Looking for $100. US for the lot plus shipping, which would be based on your location. This will be a January ship now and I do have access to a lower cost shipping option that hands off to the USPS in New York State.

OK here are the pictures and there are quite a number of other non motor items too. I do have a good primary motor chain and almost brand new primary chain tensioner assembly, yet that would need to be a separate deal, if you need these given the rarity and value of even used ones.

The gasket kits contain 3 head gaskets and a variety of the base gaskets and upper cylinder medium and small gaskets.

P1080912.jpgP1080913.jpgP1080914.jpgP1080915.jpgP1080917.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom