• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

65 cb77 wiring harness route

Yakeye

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Please help. The posterior part of the wiring harness where it branches off the anterior portion comes up into the battery box. It is the part of the harness that goes to the ignition switch, rectifier, and tail light. This doesn’t seem correct because it is preventing me from getting a battery into the battery box. Previous owner I believe installed a new wiring harness and never put a battery in . So I am concerned it’s incorrect…? Thanks for any help or suggestions. See photos

59683fce821ced938398e585fff51de9.jpg

b99d831e3c8989bce4a2c8159ddcece4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
That part of the harness should run on the outside of the battery box over the air filter. There should be a couple of metal wiring harness ties on it.

IMG_3218.jpg IMG_3217.jpg

That part of the harness should run on the outside of the battery box over the air filter. There should be a couple of metal wiring harness ties on it.

Pemdoc , thank you . I'll have to move it to the outside. Thanks for the photos.

Back
Top Bottom