• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

NOS 350 brake pedal, wasn't someone looking for one of these a while back?

Yes it is, and I went through all of the parts wanted posts for over the last year and a bit beyond and couldn't find the member who needed one. They must have said it in a repair or project thread. The 350 parts hoarder has it now :)

Yes it is, and I went through all of the parts wanted posts for over the last year and a bit beyond and couldn't find the member who needed one. They must have said it in a repair or project thread. The 350 parts hoarder has it now :)
Not necessarily hoarding but planning. I do have the 2 CL350's , K0 & K1, in the line up and pretty sure one of them will have boogered brake pedal.

Not necessarily hoarding but planning. I do have the 2 CL350's , K0 & K1, in the line up and pretty sure one of them will have boogered brake pedal.

And when I used the word hoarding, I knew it would only be for the potential upcoming needs of which you now have more than expected.

Back
Top Bottom