• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Worth repairing?

WildeEngineer

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
I saw some cl450 exhaust online and I'm considering bidding on them but I was hoping to get some opinions on if they would be worth repairing or stick with finding some decent aftermarket sleeves.
ba2461da083c1b9cd6652f3a432dfbbb.jpg

577ed038ec6e748ee6b52ecce05eb893.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Heat shields and brackets would be worth maybe $50. I suspect there's more rust thru damage than what's in the 2 photos, those areas can be cut out and a patch welded in probably as long as you're going to paint them. Won't be pretty but should be effective.

Heat shields and brackets would be worth maybe $50. I suspect there's more rust thru damage than what's in the 2 photos, those areas can be cut out and a patch welded in probably as long as you're going to paint them. Won't be pretty but should be effective.
I'll probably stick with finding decent aftermarket then, I'd like it to be as close to original as I can but at the moment it's more work than I want to put in

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom