• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

CB350 Speedo/Tach Face Screws

Ribrickulous

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Dropped the two black face screws for the gauges on the floor. Spent an hour looking for them but good luck on a shop floor.

Looking to grab two of them - or just understand what pitch they are.

I think 2mm coarse pitch but it doesn’t seem to be seating. Worst case I’ll drill and tap out a 3mm thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you can't find them, I have a 450 gauge apart that still has the screws in the face and you're welcome to them

I also have some off a cb350 speedo. Actually the entire mechanism. It's a parts spare. I have some in better shape I haven't gotten around to fixing yet (or sending them off to be since I failed first attempt).

69 CB350K1/68 CB450K0

Couldn’t for the life of me find them. The threads look like they’re in good shape so I’d rather not drill and tap it.

Lemme know if one of you guys can shoot them over and I’m happy to send some beer money your way ^_^

Couldn’t for the life of me find them. The threads look like they’re in good shape so I’d rather not drill and tap it.

Lemme know if one of you guys can shoot them over and I’m happy to send some beer money your way ^_^

Let me go double-check to be triple-sure, back in a couple minutes

Let me go double-check to be triple-sure, back in a couple minutes

Well, I misspoke. I knew I had an old speedo that was already apart but I remembered it having the old face still on it... sadly, it does not. The only other gauges I have are still together. Sorry Ed.

D’oh!

Teebo - let me know if you have a few rolling around.

Edit: and I’d you don’t I found a junk one on eBay for $20 including shipping. I’d probably use the chrome ring off of it too.

Hey sorry. Just saw this because darn dogs woke me up in the middle of the night to go out. By jumping on my head. Effective technique.

Sounds like LDR is setting you up. My spare just happens to be sitting out so it's nothing to send the screws out.

69 CB350K1/68 CB450K0

Hey sorry. Just saw this because darn dogs woke me up in the middle of the night to go out. By jumping on my head. Effective technique.

Sounds like LDR is setting you up. My spare just happens to be sitting out so it's nothing to send the screws out.

69 CB350K1/68 CB450K0
Yeah, envelope ready to drop at the post office this morning.

Also available in a variety of finishes from McMaster. True JIS in zinc plated, or black oxide in a hex head button top.

I promise I’m not sponsored by mcmaster, but I kinda wish I was

Back together!

The impetus for this project was really to get a better turn signal jewel back on the bike - the one I had in there was very sun faded. Deep, Bright and steady now!

4e8f2693b836f50d2279825008886cb2.jpg

a01ce7325c29466dbe058a51c8cdbd10.jpg

- 1972 CL350
- 1985 VF700F

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom