• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

350 Parts Dump [SOLD]

Ribrickulous

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Cleaning out the silly amount of parts I’ve accumulated over this rebuild. What you see is what you get - if it’s not in a little Honda baggie then assume it’s in “used but serviceable” shape.

- The carb insulator gaskets are NOS and have been mounted but never run.

- I have not tested the advancer but it moves freely.

- All parts are assumed CL350 unless otherwise noted (step stand, rear brake pedal, etc)

- two NOS top mount brackets (50355-286-000A) are NOS but are for the police model so they’re painted white.

- 8x speed nuts for side covers.

- 4x transmission snap rings

- not sure what year the gas tank is from but it is *not* for a CL350K4 (Tom - this is still available to be shipped back to you for free if needed)

Make an offer - preference significantly given to those who offer for multiple parts.

4520e2b003eea98b6c93de8d0357afe8.jpg

de6d613de8782e3d3ae3754f1f762252.jpg

22c413828dd8783763d9ee23dff2fdcf.jpg

16f709ba16d9fd253339d88c14c5c6d5.jpg

44d47692412c2010a40b71eed3d912d5.jpg

5748346c0ace13d9dcdeb6df2b683a61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That tank is still shockingly clean inside. I appreciate the offer Ed, but for a bigger tank I'd like to go more in a slimmer direction like the early CB350 or maybe even a CB200

It’s had marvel mystery oil in it since I took it off the bike (after it was de-rusted).

I turn it once in a blue moon and it seems to keep the rust away.

Still definitely has *some* but it’s in great shape all things considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That tank looks REAL nice! I have project bike 72 CL350 that came with a CB360 tank? looks like your tank is the right one for me but, you say it is not a CL350 tank? looks like one to my untrained eye?

That tank looks REAL nice! I have project bike 72 CL350 that came with a CB360 tank? looks like your tank is the right one for me but, you say it is not a CL350 tank? looks like one to my untrained eye?

You might send him a PM (private message), it will get his attention quicker.

Thanks for the flag, and not sure what's happening with the links because they were working not too long ago.

Mattstar I can tell you that when the seat on my '72 CL350 comes down, it rubs against the tank. Amongst all the other smeared paint on the tank if you look at the rear you can see some of the color from the seat came off, and likewise I now have some gray paint on my seat from the tank rubbing. It's not insurmountable (I rode it like that for probably a year or so) but just something to be aware of. It fits in the frame just fine.

I sent you a PM about it bout an hour ago? I think. I did, im new here, im interested

Matt, it always helps to use the "Reply With Quote" feature when you want someone to know more quickly, it triggers a notification email for those who have them enabled. If you want to be sure your PMs are going through, you can PM me as a test.

Back
Top Bottom