• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

CB350... but you can F off if you offer $100!

... actually there is one thing I will criticize. The front tire is not mounted in the correct rotational direction but that's just me being nit picky. Everything else looks very functional and safe and reliable.

:dodgy:

I think it's cool. If I had the time I'd get the electrical working and the engine/internals/brakes/bearings/tires all good but leave the patina and general condition/look. Put a clear coat on everything to protect it but make it an apocalypse bike. Somethings would have to go like the head light and some of the wiring but replace with weathered parts.
VERY COOL.
Easy for me to say because I don't have the time to do it, but I can seeing it done. I had a buddy that did the same thing with an old Cushman and it was so cool. Even the stomp starter pedal looked like it had been buried in a land fill for 60 years but was solid.

No title, rattle can paint all over everything(dirt,rust and all), missing and cobbled up parts everywhere(check out the clutch lever mount and the pipe wrench tracks on the valve covers). Not worth the gas money to haul it home.

I think it's cool. If I had the time I'd get the electrical working and the engine/internals/brakes/bearings/tires all good but leave the patina and general condition/look. Put a clear coat on everything to protect it but make it an apocalypse bike. Somethings would have to go like the head light and some of the wiring but replace with weathered parts.
VERY COOL.
Easy for me to say because I don't have the time to do it, but I can seeing it done. I had a buddy that did the same thing with an old Cushman and it was so cool. Even the stomp starter pedal looked like it had been buried in a land fill for 60 years but was solid.

Agreed, the headlight ruins the whole look. I think I remember seeing this bike in one of the Mad Max movies :)

He won't take $100 but will accept rocks (minerals)?

Ok guys. If I had this bike, first think I would do is send the pictures to some of the theme resturants and bars in my area. Send it to their main offices. Then I'd toss it (literally toss..Ha..Just kidding) it in the back of my truck and haul it to a couple of local bars and restaurants that are cool or industrial fab. I could see getting a decent coin out of this. I'd have in as part of the decor and what a cool think it would be. I'd pull all the insides of the motor out as well as bearings, brakes...anything with weight for easy hanging of modifying for a beer tap...whatever. I could see some cool stuff.
In just that shape, worth more than you think.

I'm kinda (not really) surprised they haven't taken any of the $100 offers. Figure if you get enough offers to edit your post about them you'd realize that's all it's worth if that

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk

A K4 of 'unknown quantity' parts bike;be interesting to get it running,then make bets with people on whether it runs or not..

it's a security feature - you have to figure out which combination of switches allows it to start up ;)

Yeah :biggrin: I could imagine a YouTube with it:eek:ffer $5 to anyone who can start it,then they say "there's No Way that thing will run.. :lightbulb:
Then I bet them I can get it running with one kick. Lol

Why do I keep coming back to look at the pics, all 23 of them? I think I have a problem. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I shake my head, sometimes I just stare.

:)

Why do I keep coming back to look at the pics, all 23 of them? I think I have a problem. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I shake my head, sometimes I just stare.

[emoji2]
And you just made me look again. You're just trolling us.

69 CB350K1/68 CB450K0

And you just made me look again. You're just trolling us.

69 CB350K1/68 CB450K0
Just doing my part to increase clicks, you know…. paying it forward. I’m sure I’ll get a pm one day with an offer to join the VHT payroll.

:lol:

Which part? Restoring that bike or being a VHT moderator?

69 CB350K1/68 CB450K0

No, you should become a moderator in training.

Stop making us weak willed wrench types see these abominable forsaken cheap bikes. It's like watching the puppies on the rescue advertisements.

Back
Top Bottom