• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Muffler options for cl360

safayan

Total Posts
Total likes
I picked up a 1974 cl360 today for 2100. In pretty good condition. Top muffler has a few holes in it though... click the picture to make sure you're seeing all the holes. anyone have experience repairing these holes? If this is not possible, I'd be interested in buying a new muffler, but obviously these are hard to come by. Muffler is a HM370, it's the top one/for the right cylinder. Anyone selling one of these/know of anyone selling one? Honda part number is 18300-370-000

mufflerholes.jpg

An old school bodyman could shape metal to make a patch and weld it in rather than on top covering the holes. Since the chrome has already been painted over, probably because of rust, it will be pretty well hidden with a fresh coat of paint. That would suffice for several years until you find a good one.

I would like to know if an alternative pair of mufflers will work on the CL360 ?
They won't look as stock.. but can work.

Back
Top Bottom