• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Consider to buy my second bike

What a cool bike. Beautiful, and so typical for the way Husqvarna's early motocross engines looked when I first started rising in the late '60s. I can see why you want it! I remember watching European motocross once in a while growing up and seeing the Maicos and Husqvarnas with so many great riders, Aberg and DeCoster and Mikkola and Robert - hard to believe Aberg is 76 years old now, he must have plenty of aches and pains

Since I have a four stroke I think if I’m going to buy another one it has to be a two stroke. This one is one of the most beautiful two stroke I have seen till now.

I think you may be right about single cylinder. It has a double type Bing 18/18/1 carburetor. That and two exhaust ports made me assume it had two cylinders. I read somewhere that they were never exported to US.

Another two stroke I’m considering is a Yamaha RD350. Other suggestions of good two strokes that will be nice bike to have?

Another two stroke I’m considering is a Yamaha RD350. Other suggestions of good two strokes that will be nice bike to have?

My very first street bike was a 1973 Suzuki T500 Titan. Oil injected 2 stroke, regrettably I sold it dirt cheap to buy a 1982 Yamaha Maxim .... I had many bikes but, I wish I still had that Suzuki out of all the bikes I owned, what a bike it was and what a sound!
I vote you get the Suzuki T500 Titan 2 stroke! (y)

T500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom