• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

1971 CB350

Ratchet

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
This is a Candy Bacchus Olive green stock survivor minus the short pipes. I do have some new pipes that have stock styling I can include. The bike currently has one exhaust bolt snapped but runs and idles with the right cylinder trying to cut out due to either points or coil. Working to replace the exhaust bolt.

Located in Kansas. Has a Vermont registration and plate. I can acquire a clean Kansas title and will be working to do so this week.

Thought I would post it here first. Unfortunately looking to sell help pay for our daughters NICU stay, she was born a full month early and is now home but every bit helps.

Asking $2800 obo.

Located in Wichita, Kansas, USA. Willing to facilitate shipping and help load but unfortunately cannot deliver myself.

Pics and idle video in Google folder below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/24gpicx7yoV5gucA6

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Rachet, I wish I could help with the expenses. The bike actually sounds like it could fit my pending plan, but I'm on the east coast. Yeah, I know, shipping and all that... Might think about that some more.

What I really want to do is offer my encouragement. We had a daughter who was born at 27 weeks. You do the math. In the first ever photo of me holding her, it's difficult to tell her legs from my fingers. Three weeks ago was her 23rd birthday! She is a beautiful, intelligent, hard working and conscientious person I am very proud of. The marvels of modern medicine are one thing we can all be glad we have available - whatever the cost. I still remember those diapers, smaller than my wallet.
Love your little girl and don't worry. Everything is going to be just fine. Motorcycles are like buses. There'll be another one around before you know it. Little girls last a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom