• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

C100 Cub info needed

old river rat

Total Posts
Total likes
Just today I picked up another project. It's a 1965 C100 Cub. As I always do with something new to me I want to accumulate all of the technical literature I can to add to my library. Even though this is a twins forum, I'm betting that someone here can point me in the right direction. I'd love to get ahold of a factory maintenance manual and parts list with part numbers. Also, I'm going to need a few parts (kick start & gear shift levers, chain guard and battery side cover plus the left side engine cover are all MIA) so if you know of a source for replica or salvage parts, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Just today I picked up another project. It's a 1965 C100 Cub. As I always do with something new to me I want to accumulate all of the technical literature I can to add to my library. Even though this is a twins forum, I'm betting that someone here can point me in the right direction. I'd love to get ahold of a factory maintenance manual and parts list with part numbers. Also, I'm going to need a few parts (kick start & gear shift levers, chain guard and battery side cover plus the left side engine cover are all MIA) so if you know of a source for replica or salvage parts, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom