• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

CB360 model/year differences

Avery_74cb360

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
I was just curious if anyone knew the little changes made to the CB360s in their few years of production? For example i know that the 74 model was CB360 and had a drum brake, the 360 G had a disk brake.
Not sure what other differences are. I heard in the later years they changed stuff in the wiring and locations? Simply curious, the little things like that about them interest me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s interesting, i saw somewhere that the 75s and later had different flasher relays or at least their location was moved along with a few other subtle things.
I didn’t know they changed the tank paint so much, and the decals too. I want to repaint my tank at some point, whoever did mine did not do a great job. Are the pinstripes just a sticker-like thing with clear coat over it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may have been and my guess is they probably were, but whether or not you can find anyone selling them now is the question. I've seen some bike's decals for sale but not one place selling them for all models. Just found this one, probably others out there

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403691974996

Back
Top Bottom