• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

'69 CB350 frame sections cut to order, pay shipping and its yours! [ALL GONE]

ausman1000

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Rear seat mounting section already claimed cut and delivered to a happy member here.

seatt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a CB350 frame repair in my future. Right now it looks like it can be done without surgery, but if that changes, you'll be the first to know! Thanks for being willing to help.

Will send a PM. I'll be better off safe than sorry. Thanks.

I will submit a pic of the section you want to this thread since in the past I cannot attach images to PM's. Give me a day or two.

Thanks for ignoring my question.

Chris (12ozPBR) has a later model CL frame I gave him when he visited a few months ago, pretty sure he doesn't really need it because he said he was going to put it in the crawl space under his house. He's working again but might be able to get that piece for you the next time he's home for the weekend.

Chris (12ozPBR) has a later model CL frame I gave him when he visited a few months ago, pretty sure he doesn't really need it because he said he was going to put it in the crawl space under his house. He's working again but might be able to get that piece for you the next time he's home for the weekend.

Thanks, but I need the K0-K2 piece with the integral seat mount studs.

Too bad you can't leave it lay around and call it 'yard art' or something for your dog to pee on.
Wife deosn't like that kind of yard art, I have already tested the waters
...and the dog is dead, but he did like peeing for sure.

:)

**** we must talk a different language.

Anything else you need for your '69 while I part things out?

The site bleeped out the word I typed that follows “soup” in that Seinfeld episode. Thanks, but no. My frame is intact other than that rear hoop.

I haven't compared, but could you just add bolts to the rear section of a later model frame? Or bend some 3/16 plate and weld it on?

I haven't compared, but could you just add bolts to the rear section of a later model frame? Or bend some 3/16 plate and weld it on?

I’ve thought of that, but if it isn’t a return to the OEM configuration, it’s not worth the trouble to me to have it welded on. I already devised a setup that works without the hoop, so if the seat isn’t raised, it looks stock.

DD08E590-E615-41AE-926D-6D8AC881B074.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom