• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

SOLD Nice exhaust for sale, SR TIS 341-2543 CB350? CB160? CB175? [SOLD]

CarnivorousChicken

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Hey All, I scored a CB350F with a spare engine and a bunch of parts. The guy had bought this exhaust to somehow work on his project but he was in over his head (and there were no collectors...). They are stamped SR TIS 341-2543. A little google searching doesn't reveal much, escept a set for sale for $170. They look to me to be the Thai or Vietnamese repop mufflers for the CB160 but I am not sure (TIS comes up as Thai Industrial Standard for what it is worth). Anyway, they are in nice shape, don't look like they have ever been run, one small scratch on the inside of one pipe (and they're not baby-butt smooth around the end like a Honda pipe would be, they're a little wavy). $60 plus shipping for the pair, and if anyone wants to chime in who knows exactly what they are that would be great. I can measure the ID for the the attachment point looks to be about 1.5" or 38mm (measured with a ruler, don{t have a caliper here...)

I'm in the US for another 5 days or so, PO is closed Monday for Juneteenth, but these can ship Tues or Wed. Questions? ask away...

IMG_8123.jpg IMG_8124.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're easily worth that even if you have to find a bike that fits them!

They're easily worth that even if you have to find a bike that fits them!

Agreed, and pretty sure most here are tight wads, just like on any other forum :lol::dodgy:

I've seen similar (or maybe even these same ones) for a CB160 when I was looking for exhaust for mine. That being said, I don't think they are supposed to be exactly like stock, just siimilar.

And... unfortunately I am leaving the States tomorrow Am so it is too late for me to ship stuff. I'll be back to AZ in a few months and will try again. If anyone wants dibs on these, shoot me a PM.

The same exhaust mufflers are mounted on this CB160 listed on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155025451621

Look at the 19th picture, that stamped muffler part number sure looks like the number you listed in your opening post. The muffler mounting points appears consistent with your pictures.

Look at the 19th picture, that stamped muffler part number sure looks like the number you listed in your opening post. The muffler mounting points appears consistent with your pictures.

I think you nailed it. Too bad I don't need an exhaust for my 160, (I think).

Hey, that's a great find, thanks for sending. Confims my suspicions.

They're still available -- but I'm back in Mexico and likely won't be back to AZ until Dec or Jan... Still, if anyone wants to claim them and doesn't mind waiting, let me know.

I am bumping this, because I've got a trip planned for Phoenix in mid-Oct, a little sooner than expected. Keeping the price at $50 + shipping. They're brand new, never run, and in excellent shape. If anyone wants repop exhaust for a 160, here they are...

Tempting! I haven't gone through my CB160's exhaust yet, it's probably still solid.
Do stock baffles go in these or do these have their own, or non-removeable?

Tempting! I haven't gone through my CB160's exhaust yet, it's probably still solid.
Do stock baffles go in these or do these have their own, or non-removeable?

IIRC, they have unremovable baffles that are riveted in, but I'm not 100% (and I'm here in Mexico so I can't have a look and check...).

I have a pair with exactly that same number on my CB77 305 Super Hawk. The forward mounting tab is bent in opposite directions on each muffler so the rear tab lines up correctly with the mounting arm on the center stand. The tab that gets bent lines up with the lower rearmotor mount bolt. If I didn't already have them, I would be all over the ones the OP is selling. I don't have baffles in mine, but they aren't too loud and sound really good.

I have a pair with exactly that same number on my CB77 305 Super Hawk. The forward mounting tab is bent in opposite directions on each muffler so the rear tab lines up correctly with the mounting arm on the center stand. The tab that gets bent lines up with the lower rearmotor mount bolt. If I didn't already have them, I would be all over the ones the OP is selling. I don't have baffles in mine, but they aren't too loud and sound really good.

Still have them for sale, will be back in AZ Jan 19.

Bumping this again -- any takers? I am in the US now, going to the UK for a couple days, and back this weekend. Can ship Fri or Sat if anyone wants this.

Back
Top Bottom