• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Happy 2nd Anniversary VHT!

ancientdad

Administrator
Staff member
Total Posts
Total likes
Two years ago today we opened the doors of our modest new privately owned and self-funded forum to continue the efforts that began in 2008, to provide a place where vintage Honda twins owners and enthusiasts could get the best information and advice for their machines in a friendly environment with like-minded people. Well over 5000 threads with over 64,000 posts from more than 1400 members later, we have a very diverse community of members and bikes from all around the world. We never gave a thought to the possibility that it might fail, and our growth in the last few months has shown that we're becoming more widely known every day with an increasing number of new members each week as well as a significant increase in active members to well over one third of our total regularly participating.

Our thanks to all who have participated as well as those who supported the effort with their purchases of VHT stickers and shirts. It's been a great 2 years and of course, we're looking forward to many, many more.

Yay! You've helped a lot of owners and backyard mechanics!

We've helped a lot of owners and backyard mechanics!

Fixed that for you - AD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.

and, THANK YOU! This site has been super helpful to me as I get my feet wet with my two Hondas. Tons of helpful people and valuable info.

Thomas

I am forever indebted for the valuable help, knowledge and patience shown me by this remarkable forum. And I've got the beautiful 40 year old bike to prove it!

Wow, where have those two years gone, they flew by.

Another milestone reached for VHT, never any doubt in my mind it would be a success when you guys started it up. Nice work to everyone working behind the scenes so that we have a great place to meet. Thank you.

Wow, where have those two years gone, they flew by.

Another milestone reached for VHT, never any doubt in my mind it would be a success when you guys started it up. Nice work to everyone working behind the scenes so that we have a great place to meet. Thank you.

Thanks Perry, if only we could tell so many at that other forum about what they're missing.

Back
Top Bottom