• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

WTB: CB77 Superhawk, Raleigh area

JasonXP

Total Posts
Total likes
I have a CL77 I'm looking to ideally trade for a CB77 superhawk project. Needs some work, but it's a first year '65 that has some interesting differences. Happy to discuss, send pics, etc. Does not have a title.

Edit: Moderators, I'm dumb. Definitely posted this in the completely wrong area. Delete and I'll repost correctly. I don't know what I'm doing today. I apologize!:)

I have a CL77 I'm looking to ideally trade for a CB77 superhawk project. Needs some work, but it's a first year '65 that has some interesting differences. Happy to discuss, send pics, etc. Does not have a title.

Edit: Moderators, I'm dumb. Definitely posted this in the completely wrong area. Delete and I'll repost correctly. I don't know what I'm doing today. I apologize![emoji2]
There were two on eBay that Kaplan cycles sold super cheap...rolling frame went for about$250!! I just didn't want to pay $600 to ship it to Kansas. Hope you find what you need.

There's also the 305 superhawk sales page and forum out there but those go super fast too.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom