• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Royal Enfield 650

That's a great looking bike. Shame about the power situation. I'm not looking for 'busa power, but damn, is, like 40 hp too much to ask?

The aftermarket will catch up, don't forget the sound and emissions regulations for new bikes.

CB175 was the right bike at the right time before government started protecting us from ourselves.

I've decided to swap out the Pirelli Phantom Sportscomps for Shinko 244s this year so I can enjoy more dirt roads with fewer traction worries. I found my best deal at Chaparral http://Www.chapmoto.com a few weeks ago and I've been watching eBay too. Last night I spotted a 4.10-18 for about $12 less and bought it, then I bought a 5.10-18 and some tubes at Chapmoto and got 10% off for putting in an email address. All totaled these are $171.54 all shipped free. Reviews are really good, there are lots of videos of KLR650s scraping pegs with these tires, and after some searching I even found a guy who was enjoying them on a CX500, same weight and power as an RE 650. Load ratings are higher than most street tires of the same size, I'm looking forward to that first dirt road.

Back
Top Bottom