• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

CA95 Handlebar Dimensions?

Total Posts
Total likes
To anyone who owns a Baby Dream/Benly, could you tell me what the measurements of the handlebars are? Diameter (7/8", I'd guess?), width, rise, etc- anything I can get would be helpful. Thank you!

To anyone who owns a Baby Dream/Benly, could you tell me what the measurements of the handlebars are? Diameter (7/8", I'd guess?), width, rise, etc- anything I can get would be helpful. Thank you!

I have one and can measure a little later. Don't you have a CA77 that you're working on? I don't think you can swap them.

True, I do have a CA77. Problem is, both sets of bars I have are trashed, and I'd rather not drop $100+ for a used replacement. I'd already figured I'd have to cut and drill a generic set of bars to get something that will work, which is not a huge deal. I was just curious how close a set of Benly bars would get me.

True, I do have a CA77. Problem is, both sets of bars I have are trashed, and I'd rather not drop $100+ for a used replacement. I'd already figured I'd have to cut and drill a generic set of bars to get something that will work, which is not a huge deal. I was just curious how close a set of Benly bars would get me.

I bought these, as not sure I could straighten mine and they have leprotic chrome. They have holes and throttle slotting in right places. Not as "buckhorn" as OE (negative rise at grip end and plenty pullback).
Made in Japan Motorcycle Cafe 7/8 Handlebars Honda Kawasaki Yamaha PU-10 | eBay

Seemed a good deal and not much choice out there that will work with original controls. About right height, right center spread, just different pull back and without droop at ends- "buckhorn". I may yet use them, My OE is pretty ratty. Stock cables should work fine. They might have been for CB77.
UPDYKXX.jpg

66qbtwV.jpg

I wouldn't want to do the surgery for the OE throttle and I like the OE controls.

Back
Top Bottom