• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Any opinion about Motion Pro

Albert

Total Posts
Total likes
Hi guys, I found a few cables (cluth, throttle, tachometer) for my CB450 SC nighthawk in this site, have anyone had any kind of experience with this seller? Any advice on buying this cables from them?
Thanks and ride safe!!!

Very good quality cables however, the end caps that enter the receiving adjusters on the hand lever assemblies are smaller than the originals so do not fit as snuggly ('69 cb350). This may not be an issue for your Nighthawk if the adjusters are of a smaller diameter.

cable.jpg

I've bought regular cables without issues and had them make me a custom clutch cable for a bike with clubmans, and no issue there either. And I have a cable lube tool from them that's probably 25 years old (or older?) that still works just fine. I just would avoid their carb sync tool (if anyone's thinking about one) with the blue fluid -- mine got bubbles after about a year.

Thanks to all the opinions, very helpful like always, I'll order the cables then!!

I've bought regular cables without issues and had them make me a custom clutch cable for a bike with clubmans, and no issue there either. And I have a cable lube tool from them that's probably 25 years old (or older?) that still works just fine. I just would avoid their carb sync tool (if anyone's thinking about one) with the blue fluid -- mine got bubbles after about a year.

I’ve used them for special orders. Great communications and cables fit great.

I hadn't realized that it was possible to make special orders with Motion Pro, so I'm happy to learn that from this thread. The standard cables I've purchased have been fine, but I do have at least one application where a custom throttle cable would be nice.

I've never bought a cable from them, but their JIS screw assortment was a good purchase.

I hadn't realized that it was possible to make special orders with Motion Pro, so I'm happy to learn that from this thread. The standard cables I've purchased have been fine, but I do have at least one application where a custom throttle cable would be nice.

My custom clutch cable was about $75, just to give you an idea.

Back
Top Bottom