• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Gammatronix sindle LED voltage monitor

AndrewJK

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Hello,
battery voltage control after each ride was an annoying habit. I have decided to check Gammatronix single LED voltage monitor. It works good. I have installed this in holder printed on Prusa. Light is placed below the seat. Result is shown below.

20211102_202400.jpg 20211102_202521.jpg 20211102_202613.jpg

Hello,
let me share my files avalaible at link below.

There are two items created for my CB125K5. You can download .dwg, .dxf and .stl format for further modifications.

I'm not good at licensing or conditioning. Use this for good purpose at Your responsibility.

1) Battery cover for CB125K5 (Honda part no 31532304000).
It was sliced and printed at 0.3mm resulution with PETG, checked and fits for standard battery 6N12A. It had been shown at other thread here in VHT.

2) Gammatronix single LED voltage monitor holder (accessory)
It was sliced and printed with bed supports at 0.2mm resulution with PETG, checked and fits for programmable version J.

I'm waiting for Sensei lecture about air filters to make more for this item.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nilt9ev6JvzcVgwz6y1KUv2GU14Edmq7?usp=sharing

I bought one of these a few years back when he first started selling them, never got around to fitting it. Came as a bare LED rather than the 'monsoon proof' contemporary item. Thanks for reminding me.

Wonder where I put it ??

If I can find a suitable place to mount it, I will get one for myself. Great idea. I wonder how weatherproof it is, though.

I like the non-programmable motorcycle version better. I pulled the trigger on one. Now to fashion a mounting bracket. Think I'll reverse copy the choke lever mount on the handle bar bolt.

edit. I received mine today. I like it! The LED is big. I put it on a variable dc power supply, and it is accurate. It blinks green every 2 seconds when battery is between 12.5 - 12.8v. yellow between 12.4 - 12.1v, and red from 12.0 - 11.5v. Lower than that it goes blank. Solid green when charging, and flashes red/green if it hits 15v.

Two wires, red and black go directly to battery. Claims it draws only 0.5 mA, which is practically nothing.

Now to mount it.

Back
Top Bottom