• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Ride-On Motorcycle tire balancer and sealant.

ALBeix

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
I did a search for "Ride-On" on the entire forum and came up empty so thought I would put this out there to make members aware of it.

Ride-on is a waterbased viscous product that does a superb job of balancing and (I assume) flat proofing. I say assume since I have had no flats with Ride-On installed.:biggrin:

Unlike Balance Beads Ride-on can be installed in both tires in less than 10 Minutes.

For those that do not believe in miracles in a can you can have a look at the Ride-On web site HERE and if you still do not trust the testimonial claims on the Ride-On site do your own research. There are endless positive reviews of Ride-on on all manner of forums and facebook pages.

The stuff works and all of my bikes run with it.

PS - I get nothing for this endorsement beyond letting others know about a product that works and works well!

Moved to Product Reviews section.

I'm assuming the sealant aspect is intended for tubeless tires of course. For the balance aspect of it, can it be used in tube-type tires I wonder?

Moved to Product Reviews section.

I'm assuming the sealant aspect is intended for tubeless tires of course. For the balance aspect of it, can it be used in tube-type tires I wonder?

As seen on the Ride-On web site HERE it works with both tube type and tubeless tires.

Back
Top Bottom