• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Scrambler Cycle - Good Stuff

briandel

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Got an email in my inbox this morning that's prompting me to write this. It may not seem like much but, seeing as how I'm still waiting for a couple of orders from a couple vendors that were made almost two months ago, with lousy communication and nearly unreachable customer service, this email was a big deal to me.

I got an email from Scrambler Cycle in WI (https://scramblercycle.com/) simply letting me know that my most recent order with them is currently out for delivery. They didn't need to do this, they could take my money, ship when they can, and be done with it but they didn't. This is a small thing that I'm sure they set up once to monitor tracking numbers and send out automated emails but the fact they bothered to do it is really big to me. The email even has a personal, named email address (shout-out to Kevin) if there's any questions.

I've only placed a few orders with them but the first items I've received (full set of grey cables for my CL350) are of excellent quality and look great. Arriving today are some grips, fork seals, and some points. I feel that, if I have any issues with them at all, they'll be on the ball.

Anyways, just wanted to give them some kudos; check them out if you haven't.

That's good to hear. I've only ordered from them once or twice in the past but got good service then, and the parts were fine too.

I’ve ordered from Scrambler Cycle on several occasions always with good results. Recently they seem to have been out of stock on quite a few items but that is understandable given the state of disruptions lately. The nice thing is they have an email system that will notify you when they again have the item you are looking for available. Also I have been able to call on two occasions and speak directly with Kevin when I had a specific question about pistons and rings I had received. He was very helpful and willing to find the information I needed. Great customer service and a good company to do business with. (y)

Scrambler Cycle has become my first choice for parts. I'm also using their cables, which are very nice. I recently ordered their CL450 carb rebuild kits, and the total with shipping for both was about $17, and the parts in the kits are nice quality. I ordered up a set of carb insulators, with gaskets on Monday, and they will be here on Friday. I can even rib Kevin a bit about being a Packers fan, lol. Nice folks, quality parts, fast shipping, and good prices - what's not to like?

I used to be in purchasing a long while ago and in that job, with a good boss, I learned the value of customer service, how to give it and really, how to appreciate it when you get it. Especially now, when face to face interactions are at a premium, it's these little "value add" things that go a long, long way in making me a loyal customer. (You listening Bike Bandit?) Having the lowest prices only goes so far...

And I'll add to that by saying that most people today are quick to complain but rarely take the time to give an "attaboy" when good service is had. I'm a firm believer in doing both, and I've emailed supervisors many times after good customer service calls to let them know their employee was exemplary

I believe a few have, can't recall who but LDR may be one of them and IIRC 12ozPBR as well

What brand ignition points do they sell ? I miss the TEC brand(great Japanese quality) from decades ago

FWIW...I ordered a couple things Sunday to get the November discount and they were out the door Monday morning....I was impressed...

+1 on this vendor. I bought a set of +0.5mm pistons and rings (and some other stuff) from them for my CL350 and the equipment is working out well so far. I don't expect any problems.

I also recommend that you add a t-shirt into your order, which are fun and reasonably priced.

Good to hear about Scrambler Cycle. I just had a bad experience with a vendor on Ebay regarding Carburetor Kits for my 67 305 Scrambler. I'll make another post about that.

Back
Top Bottom