• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

1000 Members

Ding ding ding... drop the balloons from the rafters, woohoo!!

Being number 1000 here is waay better than being Mr. Irrelevant in the NFL draft. (y)

And beer… is there beer?!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!
And thank you again for all of your efforts and commitment to making, and keeping, this community as fun and encouraging, and knowledgeable and resourceful, as any I’ve known!
Cheers all around!

Tom - 1982 CM450E / Midwest USA

Thanks to all who joined over the last 14+ months to make it happen. Though we never once thought it would fail, we're still very happy with our progress and even happier that our efforts have been so positively appreciated.

On to the next 1000. :)

It is quite a milestone for sure, congrats to the amazing team here that firstly got this off the ground and secondly keep it running so smoothly on a day-in, day-out basis. The vintage Honda community would be lost without a amazing resource like this.

I'm curious if we were assigned any kind of membership number when we joined?

I think my SOHC4 number is 2,526 and now they're up to 59,179 (latest registered member #, but only 19,418 are actually posting there)

(That forum hits 15-1/2 years on Sept 23)

I'm curious if we were assigned any kind of membership number when we joined?

I think my SOHC4 number is 2,526 and now they're up to 59,179 (latest registered member #, but only 19,418 are actually posting there)

(That forum hits 15-1/2 years on Sept 23)

Actually yes, the system does assign a number to every person that registers, with the caveat that a fair amount of people who register are not approved (spammers, etc. who are denied based on our research) so the total number of registrants since June 1, 2020 is nearly 1200. You can find your assigned number (with a computer, that is) by hovering your cursor over your username, either in a thread you've responded to or in the list of Who's Online and looking in the lower left of your browser. At the end of the address your link represents, it shows the number you were assigned when you registered. Alan, yours is 31. And like most forums, as Alan alluded to, we have a total number of active members that is almost always around 350 at any given time regardless of growth, it's been that number for the last 8 months or so.

member number.png

I should also mention the sortable Member List. You can sort by name, date joined, number of posts and last forum visit, both in ascending or descending order, simply by clicking the header of choice.

Back
Top Bottom