• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

First miles

TMSHORT

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Just got the CL175 all back together (new chain, new tires, tubes, brake shoes, and bearings front and back) and took her for a spin today.

Got in ~25 miles out in the country around here, there’s a curvy rode a bit north so I got a few twisties in as well. Someone decided that chip sealing was in order :neutral: on a lot of the country roads around here so I got a little gravel in, too.

When I got home and stopped I noticed the odometer:

621840BA-2EF6-45C7-8388-FEFA95337F07.jpg

Just getting broken in!

You’ve got many,many rides ahead of you on that one! Be safe and enjoy.

Tom - 1982 CM450E

Congrats on the first ride and having so few miles on the bike, bodes really well for the future. A picture of it at exactly 1000 would be a keeper.

Congrats on the first ride and having so few miles on the bike, bodes really well for the future. A picture of it at exactly 1000 would be a keeper.

Definitely planning to do that ... if I can remember. You'd think setting off on a ride with that intent and only 0.8 miles to go would be an easy thing, but I have an uncanny ability to forget things like that.

Back
Top Bottom