• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

1971 BSA

My uncle raced the BSA until 1981. He and the bike have been retired from racing since then. He still has the bike.

Ah, so it's in the family... I love flat track though I've never raced it, just enjoy watching it. Grew up watching Romero, Lawwill, Aldana, Springsteen, Mann and so many others throwing bikes sideways into the corners at 80 to 100, so cool.

Ancientdad. I think this bike may have raced a few of those men. It's Champion framed. Serial # 25. Also the BMWs and another 8 or 10 Indians as well as several BSAs and a Vincent Black Shadow in the collection. To many others to remember.

Ancientdad. I think this bike may have raced a few of those men. It's Champion framed. Serial # 25. Also the BMWs and another 8 or 10 Indians as well as several BSAs and a Vincent Black Shadow in the collection. To many others to remember.

That's an interesting history, and there were many other during that era who raced alongside those guys and others I can't recall at the moment that anything is possible. You should ask him about it, I'd love to hear more of his racing life. I'm sure he has many stories to tell.

Back
Top Bottom