• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

450 K0 Report (German from 2021)

FrisianWheel

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
A friend of mine send me this new article yesterday. Well, I know it's not exactly Historical Honda Literature but I couldn't find a better section. It's from a German Oldtimer Magazine so unfortunately it's in German but I guess it doesn't hurt to put it here. There isn't much in that article that most of us doesn't know already anyway. Maybe except the claim that there is a 450-Hype in Germany right now. I haven't heard that but I'll find out soon as me and my family are about to move back to Germany in a couple of weeks.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Looks like an interesting article if only I could read German. He does need to rotate the speedo drive on the front wheel counter-clockwise a bit so it puts a more gentle curve in the cable as Honda intended... :) :rolleyes: (I'm just jealous because I don't have a Bomber)

The article shows a Bomber with a few very wrong parts, a pity that such a bike makes it to an article. The observation of Ancientdad is correct, and is a blueprint for a lot of other annoying wrong details.

Back
Top Bottom