• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

“1968” CL175

amirsafayan

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Hello Internets,

Might someone be able to confirm what year this bike is from the tank strips and emblem? The seller is saying it is a 68 but my research suggests that 68s had chrome fenders. 69s had painted steel which seem to match ( at least the rear fender ) but I’m not seeing this tank decal design for 69.

Tank you berry berry much.

PNG image.jpg

Amir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 1969 model year starts September of 1968, and (depending on where it was sold) might have been titled as a '68......

Yep, first year of the vertical engine I think. the one version with kick start only, high mounted front fender and steering dampener. I recently bought one of these as a basket case. Date doesn’t really matter so much, it’s a K3.

Yep, first year of the vertical engine I think. the one year with kick start only, high mounted front fender and steering dampener. I recently bought one of these as a basket case.

Have you made any progress? Would you mind sharing your purchase price? This seller is asking 675 but he says the engine is seized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom