• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

James Bond issue CA77

CarnivorousChicken

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Happy New Year all!

Anyone have any info on a "James Bond" edition CA77? I know they were used in a James Bond film, and I once saw two CA77s in a vintage shop in Phoenix (both for $1200 IIRC) and one had a James Bond decal on it. But info is scarce. Was there a James Bond "option" for the CA77?

Happy New Year all!

Anyone have any info on a "James Bond" edition CA77? I know they were used in a James Bond film, and I once saw two CA77s in a vintage shop in Phoenix (both for $1200 IIRC) and one had a James Bond decal on it. But info is scarce. Was there a James Bond "option" for the CA77?

Dreaming of the early days of Bond (y)

Happy New Year all!

I believe you are mistaken about the CA77 model in any Bond film... I remember some CR250R's and an ATC 90 or two, but that's about it......
Which film do you remember them being in?

I believe you are mistaken about the CA77 model in any Bond film... I remember some CR250R's and an ATC 90 or two, but that's about it......
Which film do you remember them being in?

You're probably right. I saw the bikes years ago, and one of them had James Bond decals and the guy selling them said it was some kind of special edition. But these days, if it's not on the internet it most likely didn't exist.

Did the ones you saw have rocket launchers or machine guns on them?

Back
Top Bottom