• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Thanks

RayfromtheUK

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Many thanks to Tom and the Team for adding this extra section for Police Motorcycles.
This will enable posts on the subject to be seen in one place and not fragmented and ultimately lost.
Although posts on all police machines are welcome, this is for Honda twins, and it is likely 450 cc models will be the main subject.
It is appreciated looking for hens teeth parts will feature heavily but it would also be good to see and read about your project as well.
Happy hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:
A prime example of why VHT was born. Can't imagine how long this would have take "over there", if it ever would have happened at all.

^^^Absolutely agree with J-T. We now have control of what WE want, when WE want it, and that's precisely why we're here. No more waiting months for an answer or to find out we've been ignored.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your beautiful machines in this section, Ray.

Just to echo what has already been said. This was a great idea with very timely implementation. Exactly how things should work. Thanks to all involved with the creation of VHT and giving a special police bike section a home within it.

Also, I second the request to see some pictures of Ray’s restored police models in this new section!

I am onto the posting of pictures of my bikes but like most 70 year old need to check with grandson about posting the pictures. Just changed back to an IPHONE and it all seems odd again. Pictures stored on both phones but at least they are there!!!!!

Ray, if it would make it easier for you, you're welcome to email the pictures to me and I'll post them. Let me know and I'll PM you my email address

Tom, I probably need to take you up on your offer to email photos to you. I have a lot going on to share. My police k0 s x 2 are getting more complete and starting to look good. I decided to turn my early JDM 360 degree bike into a police bike so I could use up the parts and that needs sharing on the forum. Blue2Swing has been amazing with research on the 65 police and his help had been revealing, useful and interesting.
I think he has some news on police bikes which I hope he will share with us at the appropriate time.

Tom, I probably need to take you up on your offer to email photos to you. I have a lot going on to share. My police k0 s x 2 are getting more complete and starting to look good. I decided to turn my early JDM 360 degree bike into a police bike so I could use up the parts and that needs sharing on the forum. Blue2Swing has been amazing with research on the 65 police and his help had been revealing, useful and interesting.
I think he has some news on police bikes which I hope he will share with us at the appropriate time.

Absolutely Ray, and Isaias is a great guy who has shared many of his finds with me as well. I'll PM you my email address

Back
Top Bottom