• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

looking for a 1983 Suzuki GS450E

bilbikek411

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Hi,
I would like to find a 1980-83' Suzuki GS450E model.I don't mind needing to travel to bring it back here.I prefer to get one that's running already but I can get it going if it's been sitting for a while.I want to have papers from the last registered owner as I'll be registering it out here in Ca. PM's welcome,Bill.

Edit:I don't mind going out of state to get one.The registration fees here are the highest anywhere and then when people forget to take their bikes off the road properly(non-op status: $20 a year),the registration fees get transferred to the new owner(here the plate stays on the bike and gets transferred to the new owner)and they can easily add-up to being more than the bike is worth,which turns the poor bike into a parts bike.

The only one I'm finding on searchtempest.com anywhere in the country is Seattle for an '81
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/d/seattle-1981-suzuki-gs450ex/7170451148.html

Hi Jim,
I saw that 81',looks good.I'll be patient and hope to run into an 83'.I don't think many folks are listing there bikes on CL right now,plus the $5(a small amount,very fair)charge for listing a bike seems to put-off certain individuals.When they're getting it for free,it's tough for them to start 'paying for it'. :lol:

I am now opening-up my search to include 1980-1983 GS450E,they made them for 4 years.

Thanks for noticing 76Twin,
I'm looking for an 83' GS450E model, I did see that one although it's a 'T' model identical to the 82' T that I just sold a few months.
I'd like to add an 83' GS450E to my very small stable. Thanks again 76Twin, Bill.

Edit:The GS450 'E' model was from 1980-83' and I'm open to any year now.

I'm still on the look-out for a Suzuki GS450E,now open to 1980-83

I've been searching and asking for any year(1980-83')Suzuki GS450E,that 'E' model is the one.
They aren't plentiful anymore.I prefer finding one with papers from a person who's had it for a while,even if it's not presently running.I can travel-out to collect it.
I know there's better bikes,but for now this is one I would like to find.I can afford from 1500-$2K Max but would really like to spend less:I can use the extra $ I save to register and insure it,plus it might need tires,seals,etc.

Hi,
I would like to find a 1980-83' Suzuki GS450E model.I don't mind needing to travel to bring it back here.I prefer to get one that's running already but I can get it going if it's been sitting for a while.I want to have papers from the last registered owner as I'll be registering it out here in Ca. PM's welcome,Bill.

Edit:I don't mind going out of state to get one.The registration fees here are the highest anywhere and then when people forget to take their bikes off the road properly(non-op status: $20 a year),the registration fees get transferred to the new owner(here the plate stays on the bike and gets transferred to the new owner)and they can easily add-up to being more than the bike is worth,which turns the poor bike into a parts bike.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2865798896984031/

No “E” mentioned, but maybe you can tell from the photos?

Tom - 1982 CM450E
(“Noob”, but learning fast!)

Back
Top Bottom