• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Will 360 gauges work on a 71 CB/CL 350

jeepnjohn

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
I have a set of absolutely gorgeous 360 gauges. I believe they are from a 1975 CL360. Would they by chance work on a 71 CB/CL350?

Here's an old post where Steve seems to indicate that they should work. See that post for more details.

Edit: I guess the tach suitability isn't totally clear from that thread.

Here's an old post where Steve seems to indicate that they should work. See that post for more details.

Edit: I guess the tach suitability isn't totally clear from that thread.

Tach or speedo?

Steve's post #8 on CL vs CB (18" vs 19") and corresponding drive is the only question I recall but across the board speedo ratios are the same

Tach or speedo?

Steve's post #8 on CL vs CB (18" vs 19") and corresponding drive is the only question I recall but across the board speedo ratios are the same

At the end of that post #8 Steve seems to be leaving the possibility open that the tach could have a different ratio. With the speedo, I read it as suggesting that the gauges have the same ratio, so it should be okay as long as the hub drive matches the rim size. He seems to be pointing out that the hub drives can be swapped despite having different ratios. Hopefully Steve or someone else can clarify if I'm misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom