• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

The heck is this?

Hard to tell if it's any part of the original exhaust or not, but I can tell you the fiberglass-looking stuff in the muffler opening is not original. Maybe someone used that 'packing' stuff combined with the short piece of metal tube when they re-installed the mufflers. The original tubular silver graphite-like packing Honda used on some muffler joints isn't available anymore.

Hard to tell if it's any part of the original exhaust or not, but I can tell you the fiberglass-looking stuff in the muffler opening is not original. Maybe someone used that 'packing' stuff combined with the short piece of metal tube when they re-installed the mufflers. The original tubular silver graphite-like packing Honda used on some muffler joints isn't available anymore.
Interesting. It was in there rattling around...I'm glad it isn't some piece from the guts. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom