• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Return to the scene of the crime

1969 CL350

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
The old house I grew up in is for sale (and unoccupied), so I pulled into the driveway last week and parked my custom CL350 on the same concrete apron where I parked it back in 1969 when the bike was new. At night, I would run a big chain around the left side of the swingarm and around that porch column and secure it with a big padlock. The swingarm paint still has scratches from that chain.

That chain saved it from being stolen one night. I got up the next morning to ride it to school and found it parked in the driveway, chain stretched tight, with blood and mud all over the clutch perch and grip where the bike fell over into the flower bed and probably pinched or cut the thief’s hand. At least they were considerate to put it back on the side stand…:lol:

7886D852-92ED-41E5-A238-A22099F498F6.jpg 99879468-4C97-4735-ACA5-EC24735CACDD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom