• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Neutral safety switch for CB350 K1

moondoggy

I live in Mackay, Queensland . Australia . Apparently because my SL350 K2 is modified ( '71 CB 350 engine, Frame modified to fit engine , front and rear XL250 k1 wheel assemblies , exhaust, carbs and nearly all the electrical stuff exept the alternator and taillight ) , i have to have a working neutral installed . I'm asking how hard would be to get a good secondhand one . Thanks for your help .

Thanks for that . Apparently my bike has never had them installed and both are missing . I found that around 25 years when it got it's first and last chain/sprocket kit back in 90's when the bike was still running . Do you or does anyone out there know if I obtain them in America as wrecking yards ar getting hard to find over here ( at least when dealing with bikes this old ) If anyone has them ( both parts ) I'd definitely be prepared to purchase them . My engine is a '71 CB350 k3 . Thanks for your help .

Thanks for that . Apparently my bike has never had them installed and both are missing . I found that around 25 years when it got it's first and last chain/sprocket kit back in 90's when the bike was still running . Do you or does anyone out there know if I obtain them in America as wrecking yards ar getting hard to find over here ( at least when dealing with bikes this old ) If anyone has them ( both parts ) I'd definitely be prepared to purchase them . My engine is a '71 CB350 k3 . Thanks for your help .

Post a request for the parts in the Parts Wanted section, as many 350 owners as we have I'd expect that someone will have them. If you can't find the parts and no one here has them, I might even have them myself in a parts bike I have that is complete.

Thanks For that . I'll try to get of the part numbers first as according the CMSNL website there as are 2 types of the switch and ''rotor'' used on these engines . Is there also is there some reason why my posts isn't showing up on your website ? . I'm replying to this via the post in my mailbox , so maybe I'm doing something (?)
wrong I'm not aware of .

What you're getting in your email are the notifications that you got replies to your posts. Unless you're getting logged into the website when you attempt to reply to the post in your email, it's not getting posted here. You must be logged in here at the website to actually post and reply to posts. Remember, this is the exact same format that the other site used until late 2019 when they changed formats, so if you were a member there before late 2019 you have used this format before.

acccording to my laptop I'm using I'm automatically logged in . I'm using an auto log-in program because I've got the worst memory out there . I'll try manually next time .

According to your profile, you've posted 12 times. If you go to your profile you can view all of your posts to see if anything you believe you posted is missing

I just logged in manually and it's now working . This is why i like working with old stuff .

Back
Top Bottom