• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

My 67 Dream Arrived This Weekend

cmc44

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
This will be my first resto. After a few hours of checking things out I definitely have winner; everything is there and straight, it turns over and has great compression.

6sOrmqv[img]

Last edited:
I was posting on mobile and attempting to embed the pic. I didn't post multiple times, I attempted to fix my issue editing. Yes I read the newcomers package.

Will I receive a public scolding every time I make a mistake?

I was posting on mobile and attempting to embed the pic. I didn't post multiple times, I attempted to fix my issue editing. Yes I read the newcomers package.
You may not have realized it, but I deleted the second post that was about 6 minutes after the first, both with broken image 'Xs'. If you do landscape on the mobile device the toolbar above the text box has an icon called "Insert Image", should work fine.
Will I receive a public scolding every time I make a mistake?
It was not intended to be 'scolding', merely a statement that we help here and not ignore.

I logged in this morning to about 35 new posts since overnight, many that had to be manually approved, so I'm business-like in my approach. If you felt that was scolding then I suppose you've not been a member of other forums, there is no flaming here.

This will be my first resto. After a few hours of checking things out I definitely have winner; everything is there and straight, it turns over and has great compression.

6sOrmqv[img]
Hey Chris, That's great news. Keep on sharing your progress. My tech-fu is worse than yours, for sure.
Qg4mkfTm.jpg

Hey Chris, That's great news. Keep on sharing your progress. My tech-fu is worse than yours, for sure.
Qg4mkfTm.jpg
The blue is beautiful! I think I'm going with scarlet red with big white walls!

The blue is beautiful! I think I'm going with scarlet red with big white walls!
I heard red was the most popular color then black, then blue, then white. Red always looks good on these. The funky aftermarket front turns are different. Coker Firestones are about your only choice for 3.25x16 tires in WW.

CMC44 looking forward to following you restoration. The Dreams are such unique bikes!!!!

Back
Top Bottom