• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

Honda CB350 muffler and header right side HM317 solid and decent looking, located in SoCal $200

ausman1000

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
This is the one piece factory welded version. Zero rust-through anywhere and zero rattles, just a good looking solid original survivor. More pics upon request

For local pickup 91739

hm317.jpg

Last edited:
This is the early style that had a different end that fits the head.
Yes early style, though I believe it will still fit all the CB350 heads. This fully welded version I think is specifically from the 1970 model year.

From my experience year does not matter where fitting is a concern so long as you use the correct length collars available (short/long).

This HM317 came off a '68/69 and then it was mounted to my sons '71 so I know it works both ways. But now the HM344's I let him borrow will be a tug-o-war to get back from him :mad:

collar.jpg

Last edited:
Yes early style, though I believe it will still fit all the CB350 heads. This fully welded version I think is specifically from the 1970 model year.

From my experience year does not matter where fitting is a concern so long as you use the correct length collars available (short/long).

This HM317 came off a '68/69 and then it was mounted to my sons '71 so I know it works both ways. But now the HM344's I let him borrow will be a tug-o-war to get back from him :mad:
He has to sleep sometime. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom