• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

G.A.S. Vintage Motofest 2023 Piedmont SC

Added to Calendar: 09-23-23

12ozPBR

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
It’s that time of year again in the Upstate of South Carolina for the best vintage motorcycle show held all year in the state! If your bike is vintage, whether brightly polished or highly patinaed, it belongs at this annual motorcycle gathering. Plenty of bikes of all makes and models (yes there is a good showing of Honda twins), trophies for various categories, food, fun, and of course a selection of your favorite barley and hops beverages. Check out the flyer below for this year’s details. For those too far away to attend I will update back here after the show with photos from the event.

Go here https://www.vintagehondatwins.com/forums/index.php?threads/g-a-s-vintage-motofest-2022.6541/
to check out photos from last year’s show.

IMG_3319.jpeg

But my question is, does the Benevolent Dictator of VHT get free round trip transportation for him and his vintage Honda? If so, I'll be there! :ROFLMAO:

But my question is, does the Benevolent Dictator of VHT get free round trip transportation for him and his vintage Honda? If so, I'll be there! :ROFLMAO:
Sure, no problem! I’ll make the phone call to the VHT travel coordinator and concierge service and have them make all the arrangements for you. Let’s see, what was their number again…? :unsure:

Sure, no problem! I’ll make the phone call to the VHT travel coordinator and concierge service and have them make all the arrangements for you. Let’s see, what was their number again…? :unsure:

I think it's 1-800-old-guys but the line is probably turned off due to non-payment!

Back
Top Bottom