• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

FS: Marine Grade 7mm Copper Core Spark Wire Cut to Length

Maraakate

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
rra-18-5226_xl.jpg

I ordered a 100' spool of this from Summit Racing: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/RRA-18-5226. Enough to last me a very long time, even with the Dyna kits I'm selling.

I know you can get that 7mm Hypalon wire from Treatland, but this is better. Boots slide over it real nice instead of being difficult with the treats wire.

$2/per foot plus shipping. Shipping method of your choice. This stuff is really nice wire. If you want it cut to a length, crimped and soldered let me know.

PM me directly, respond here or email me [email protected]

Honest-to-God, best stuff I've found thus far. The Treats wire does "work a treat" (hah) and holds up fine, but this stuff is almost kind of "chalky" feeling on the outside and more matte finish. Closer to what the original is. The Treats stuff is shiny. Being able to get the boots on without a ton of window cleaner and a heat gun is a huge plus. They don't slide on with no effort to cause concern that it's not sealing, just a little bit of effort to get it on there. I'm very impressed by this stuff.

I tried all that with the treats wire, it's just too damn hard. It needs the boots heated up to pull it off. This stuff that's unnecessary, but yeah the dielectric grease isn't a bad idea regardless.

Back
Top Bottom