• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

CB350 Knee pads

teebo

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Decided to take a shot with these reproduction knee pads for a CB350 fuel tank. Pricey, and they took almost forever to arrive, but they seem quite decent. I can't attest to the quality of the rubber, but time will tell. However, they fit perfectly and are nicely flexible. Much easier to put on than the old stiff rubber of the originals.

Honda CB250 CB250K0 CB350 K0 K2 K3 Rubber Tank Knee Grip LH&RH // A PAIR | eBay

IMG_20220414_191111.jpg

It happens. Almost all the listings on EBay for these are from Thailand. I would find it hard to believe they are different. Likely from the same source I suspect.

CMS had a right one so I’ll give that a shot. Found a NOS one for the left. But that is some old rubber.

Not many options for these. Though I wonder if someone like Clauss Studios would make them if I sent some.

They make them from many different materials and patterns for Royal Enfield models, the shape will vary from stock Honda though.

I looked up "motorcycle knee" and got 3 pages of results starting just under $10.
When I search for Motorcycle knee Royal Enfield I get another batch, maybe add the words Honda Scrambler.

Thailand certainly has a lot of pattern parts factories.

It happens. Almost all the listings on EBay for these are from Thailand. I would find it hard to believe they are different. Likely from the same source I suspect.

CMS had a right one so I’ll give that a shot. Found a NOS one for the left. But that is some old rubber.

Not many options for these. Though I wonder if someone like Clauss Studios would make them if I sent some.
If I ever need these, then a long soak in alcohol and wintergreen oil is gonna be first step.

I used Clauses tank knee pads and other rubber parts from them on my CL77 build and so far their good with no issues. Not cheap, yet not a volume item either for them, so maybe an option to contact them for a quote.

Last edited:
I’ve picked up several things from them. So far very happy. It’s good rubber.

They don’t have the CB350 pads. But when I asked them about the CB450 crossover tube for the air filters they indicated that if I have a good sample they can make a mold.

But when I asked them about the CB450 crossover tube for the air filters they indicated that if I have a good sample they can make a mold.
I believe that's what they told Chris and he sent them one, and for whatever reason they never sent his back to him or (apparently) ever did anything about making new ones from it.

The NOS pad I found is actually still quite good. It was still in a sealed plastic bag. Not stiff at all.

The CMS one I got looks the same. As in almost exactly the same pattern on the back. It wasn’t indicated if it was original. If not it’s a solid repro.

But CMS only had the right one at the time.

Overall slightly more expensive than what I paid for the ones in this post, but if they last I don’t care.

Back
Top Bottom