• Don't overlook our Welcome Package, it contains many links to important and helpful information about functions at VHT like posting pictures and sending PMs (private messages), as well as finding the parts you need.

AD

1971 CL350 parts wanted [FOUND]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepnjohn

Veteran Member
Total Posts
Total likes
Hey,
I am on the lookout for the following

1) Left side cover
2) right side cover
3) engine cases

Would also consider a complete parts bike for the right price and if i can drive to pick it up. I am retired, so I have been known to cross a couple states from time to time, LOL

Thanks Jim,
I already saw his post.
I already have a 1971 CB350 Motor that spins over and a 69 engine in good shape.
Im looking for a 1971 cl350 (stamped cases with Vin - cl350e-3xxxxxx) I have a titled 71 roller with a 69 engine. The title is from a state that does not list the ENG # on it, so when I go into MN to transfer title, I can write in the engine #. Trying to g matching year cases so I have a fully titled and correct 71 titled bike.

So i got in touch with the seller and agreed to price and pickup time. It is a 71 cl350 with 8000 miles, no title but kicks over. Might be missing side covers. In general, it looks like it will be a nice parts bike and a good fit for my project. It will have most of, if not all the missing parts of my project and more. While it looks decent in the pics, we will see how it goes. Things almost always look way nicer in pics. I have tore into 3 engines so far with different experiences on each. one looked surprisingly good, One was ok, with rust on cylinders, and the third, I am still working on slowly as it has stuck cylinders.

Hoping that since this bike has less than 8000 miles, that the inside of the engine looks good. we will see if I get lucky.

So i got in touch with the seller and agreed to price and pickup time. It is a 71 cl350 with 8000 miles, no title but kicks over. Might be missing side covers. In general, it looks like it will be a nice parts bike and a good fit for my project. It will have most of, if not all the missing parts of my project and more. While it looks decent in the pics, we will see how it goes. Things almost always look way nicer in pics. I have tore into 3 engines so far with different experiences on each. one looked surprisingly good, One was ok, with rust on cylinders, and the third, I am still working on slowly as it has stuck cylinders.

Hoping that since this bike has less than 8000 miles, that the inside of the engine looks good. we will see if I get lucky.

Let us know if you find all the pieces you need so we can close out this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom